We know you will be getting overwhelmed with COVID-19 content. However, we wanted to ensure you that the Auckland Business Chamber has put substantial measures in place to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Below is a summary of what we are doing to support businesses and follow Government regulations and the Ministry of Health guidelines to ensure all Chamber events, services and products adhere to health and safety best practice.
The Chamber is:
- Reducing the number of events we are delivering for a limited period
- Offering some events online for not only our members but all businesses to access via livestream access
- Postponing our larger events to later dates
- Offering free advice on our business advice line 0800 543 543 available to answer enquires 9am-5pm.
- Making people available to connect you up to the right government department that can offer assistance
- Having someone available to answer enquires on email@example.com 24/7 for any Auckland Business.
- Offering mentors that can support you through this and other business issues. Call us on 0800 Mentor (0800 636 867)
- Certifying export documents electronically. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for electronic service
- We have advised our staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell and to seek medical advice
- We have a Business Continuity Plan in place to ensure we can continue to operate
- Increased office cleaning protocols
If you were planning on visiting our offices and are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone linked to COVID-19, please contact us for alternative solutions.
For more information contact Michael Barnett, mobile: 0275 631 150.
Michael Barnett, Chief Executive, Auckland Business Chamber.