Are you ready to enter the US market and get established?
Denver Global Landing Pad (Virtual) 9 August – 20 September 2022
Develop in-country network of partners, clients, vendors & service providers and identify potential funders for future financing needs. Learn more.
Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) comes into effect 21 June 2022
All importers must prove their supply chains are free from forced labour. What does this mean for New Zealand exporters of goods containing ingredients or components sourced from China? Learn more.
Prepare yourself successfully with our support and resources.
- Select USA
- US Embassy Business Support
- New Zealand US Business Council (Policy focus)
- AMCHAM American Chamber of Commerce in New Zealand (Contacts with other New Zealander’s trading with the US)
- New Zealand Trade and Enterprise NZTE (Export support for NZTE Customers)
- MFAT US Market Report
- US Pop up port February 2022
US Business Summit held 2 May 2022 – learn more