The 166th Annual General Meeting of the Auckland Regional Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Incorporated) will be held at 10th Floor Vista Room (previous Club Lounge), Cordis, Auckland, 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland on Tuesday 15 March 2022 at 4.30pm.
The business of the Annual General Meeting will include:
- The reception and consideration of:
- The report of the Board on the Chamber’s proceedings and activities for 2021;
- The Chamber’s Revenue Account for the year ended 31st December2021 and it’s Balance Sheet at that date; and
- The election of the Treasurer and other members of the Board of Directors. Each year one third of ordinary Directors retire in rotation. Members due to retire are eligible for re-election.
- The continuation of the Auditors in office for the ensuing year.
Drinks and nibbles to follow.
Please note: There are limited seats available to the AGM due to the current Red Light Protection Framework and that we must accommodate Board Members, Management, Partnerships and other stakeholders. Due to this please register your interest in attending here and we will confirm via email if there is availability.
Vaccination Policy: Please be aware that anyone entering the Cordis for any purpose must provide proof upon arrival of their COVID-19 vaccination certificate.