Terms and Conditions
In becoming a member of the Auckland Business Chamber, your business agrees that:
- This membership agreement does not have an expiry date written into it. i.e. Continues on for the following year automatically unless a resignation is received.
- Membership subscriptions are payable annually, with the first subscription due upon signing, and can be paid in monthly instalments by automatic payment.
- Subsequent annual subscriptions are payable by the 20th of the month following each anniversary of membership and can also be paid in monthly instalments by automatic payment.
- The minimum membership duration is one year.
- Membership can only be resigned in writing, within one month of the annual renewal of membership.
- Resignations received outside of this period will be subject to a pro-rata payment of the annual subscription.
- Membership can only be resigned by the key contact specified in the Membership Agreement, or by a director of the member company.
- We may provide your business details to Alliance Partners and other Chamber members from time to time as part of Chamber-authorised activities.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Any cancellation and/or changes must be made in writing to Auckland Business Chamber no less than ten working days prior to the course in order to receive a full refund/credit. No refund or credit will be given for cancellations made after this time or for non-attendance at the course.